Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Easylog USB Temperature Logger is capable of measuring temperatures from -35 to +80°C (-31 to 176°F). Supplied with a long-life replaceable lithium battery, the unit can log data continually for at least one year (depending on logging rate and temperature) and will store up to 16,382 readings. Protected from water and dust to IP67 standard when cap is fitted correctly. The user can program several parameters including logging rate, measurement units, high and low alarm settings and start-time. Collected data is downloaded using the supplied configuration software and can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
All Easylog software and upgrades are free to download and are compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
* Measurement range: -35 to +80oC (-31 to +176oF)
* Internal resolution: 0.5oC (1oF)
* Accuracy: +/- 0.5oC (+/- 1oF)
* Logging rate: 10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12hr
* Operating temperature range: -35 to +80oC (-31 to +176oF)
* 3.6V lithium battery life (at 25oC and 1 minute logging rate): 1 year