+44 1803 865913
This temperature and humidity data logging sensor has WiFi capability for wireless transmission of logged data directly to your PC. The logger can be placed anywhere within the range of your wireless network and will continue to log readings even if connectivity is temporarily lost (maximum 60 days at 10 second sample interval).
Using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor is capable of logging more than 500,000 data set entries and will operate for over one year, at which point it can be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB cable provided.
Purpose designed software, which is free to download, allows set-up, data logging and data review. Logged data can also be graphed and exported to other applications. Software is compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32 and 64-bit versions).
* Battery life: > 1 year (may be less if frequent transmissions)
* USB supply voltage: 4.5 – 5.5V d.c.
* Temperature measurement range: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
* Internal resolution: ± 0.5°C
* Temperature accuracy (between -10 and +60°C): ± 1°C
* Humidity accuracy (between 20 and 80 %RH): ± 3 %RH
* Logging rate: 10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12hr
* Operating temperature range: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985