This temperature and humidity data logging sensor has Wi-Fi capability for wireless transmission of logged data directly to your PC or to a smartphone or tablet via the EasyLog Cloud. The logger can be placed anywhere within the range of your wireless network and will continue to log readings even if connectivity is temporarily lost (maximum 60 days at 10 second sample interval).
Using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor is capable of logging more than 500,000 data set entries and will operate for six months, at which point it can be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB cable provided.
Purpose designed software, which is free to download, allows set-up, data logging and data review. Logged data can also be graphed and exported to other applications. Software is compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32 and 64-bit versions). A free app can be downloaded on to Android and iOS devices to view the data and configure the device.
*Shipping restrictions may apply to addresses outside of mainland UK*
* Battery life: 6 months
* USB supply voltage: 4.5 – 5.5V d.c.
* Temperature measurement range: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
* Humidity measurement range: 0 to 100%RH
* Internal resolution: ± 0.5°C
* Temperature accuracy (between -10 and +60°C): ± 0.3°C
* Humidity accuracy (between 20 and 80 %RH): ± 2 %RH
* Logging rate: 10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12hr
* Operating temperature range: -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)