Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
For both the beginner and the experienced bird-watcher, this compact guide will prove as indispensable as binoculars.
- Practical and user-friendly
- Over 400 bird species
- Excellent colour photographs
- Logical grouping of birds
- Concise biological information
- English and Afrikaans names
- Southern African bird numbers
- Distribution maps according to the new bird atlas
An essential aid for nature-lovers and serious birders; you cannot afford to be without this book.