+44 1803 865913
By: Nancy K Kubasek(Author), Gary S Silverman(Author)
446 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
Directed primarily toward college/university students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals. Environmental Law is designed to introduce those without any legal or special scientific training to the system through which the nation attempts to preserve and protect the different aspects of our environment.
I. An Introduction to the Law
1. The American Legal System: The Source of Environmental Law
2. The Litigation Process and Other Tools for Resolving Environmental Disputes
3. Administrative Law and Its Impact on the Environment
II. The Environmental Laws
4. An Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy
5. Air-Quality Control
6. Water-Quality Control
7. Controlling Toxic Substances
8. Waste Management and Hazardous Releases
10. Natural Resources
11. International Environmental Law
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985