+44 1803 865913
By: Nancy K Kubasek(Author), Gary S Silverman(Author)
446 pages, b/w illustrations, tables
Directed primarily toward college/university students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals. Environmental Law is designed to introduce those without any legal or special scientific training to the system through which the nation attempts to preserve and protect the different aspects of our environment.
I. An Introduction to the Law
1. The American Legal System: The Source of Environmental Law
2. The Litigation Process and Other Tools for Resolving Environmental Disputes
3. Administrative Law and Its Impact on the Environment
II. The Environmental Laws
4. An Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy
5. Air-Quality Control
6. Water-Quality Control
7. Controlling Toxic Substances
8. Waste Management and Hazardous Releases
10. Natural Resources
11. International Environmental Law
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I'm telling all my friends about your site. We're all into conservation and the environment and the variety of offerings is really impressive.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985