+44 1803 865913
By: Kunio Iwatsuki(Editor), Peter H Raven(Editor)
330 pages, 55 illustrations, tables
Evolution and Diversification of Land Plants is a modern approach to understanding the evolution and diversification of land plants. It consists of three sections – origin and diversification of primitive land plants: origin and diversification of angiosperms; speciation and mechanisms of diversification – each section corresponding to a major area of plant evolution. In each case, data from molecular, morphological, and palaeontological approaches are presented, backed by recent progress and new findings, together with proposals for future research. A guide to the latest in plant systematics, heightening awareness of prospective future problems.
- Charting Diversity in Early Land Plants
- Morphological Diversity and Evolution of Vegetative Organs in Pteridophytes
- RNA Editing in Land Plants
- Phylogenetic Reconstruction of Some Conifer Families
- Evolutionary Biology of Flowers
- Fossil History of Magnoliid Angiosperms
- Molecular Phylogenetic Relationships Among Angiosperms
- Based on rbcL and 18S rDNA Sequences
- Evolution of MADS Gene Family in Plants
- Palynological Approaches to the Origin and Early Diversification of Angiosperms Chromosomal Evolution of Angiosperms
- Mating Systems and Evolution in Flowering Plants
- Plant Speciation on Oceanic Islands
- Speciation and Morphological Evolution in Rheophytes
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985