+44 1803 865913
Topics in Evolutionary Pathways and Enigmatic Algae include: compartmental (direct filiation) eukaryogenesis; the endosymbiotic hypothesis; molecular RNA and protein sequences of genes in phylogenetic applications; reports on newly discovered species of the Cyandium group.
Part 1 Models for the Eurkaryotic Cellular Origins and Evolutions: Origin of Eukaryota from Cyanobacterium - Membrane Evolution Theory; H. Nakamura
- Glaucocystophyta - Model for Symbiogenous Evolution of New Eukaryotic Species; H. Schenk
- Alternative Pathway (Cyanobacterium to Eukaryota); T.E. Jensen
Part 2 Green Enigmatic Algae: Nanochlorum eucaryotum - A Green Enigmatic Alga; R. Zahn
- Enigmatic Chlorophycean Algae Forming Symbiotic Association with Ciliates; W. Reisser
Part 3 The Paradoxical Cyanidiophyceae
- The Genus Cyanidium: The Natural History of Cyanidium - Past and Present Perspectives; J. Seckbach
- Review on the Taxonomic Position of the Cyanidium and Cohorts; F.D. Ott, J. Seckbach
- Systematic Position and Phylogenic Status of Cyanidium; J. Seckbach, F.D. Ott
- New Classification for the Genus Cyanidium; F.D. Ott, J. Seckbach
- Cyanidium investigations in Japan; I. Fukuda
- The Study of Cyanidiaceae in Russia; O. Sentsova
- Cyanidium-like Algae from Caves; L. Hoffmann
Physiology, Biochemical Pathways and Natural Products
- The Function of Peroxisomes in the Cyanidiaceae; W. Gross
- Nitrogen Metabolism in Thermophilic Algae; Rigano, et al.
- Natural Products of Cyanidiophyceae; H. Nagashima
Fine Structures of the Rhodophyta and Cyanidium
- Ultrastructure of Unicellular Red Algae; S. Broadwater, J. Scott
- Ultrastructure of Cytoplastmic Organelles in Cyanidium caldarium; K. Ueda
- Cyanidium caldarium as a Model Cell for Studying division of Chloroplasts; T. Kuroiwa, et al.
Studies on the Molecular Level
- Molecular Organization and Expression of the Plastid Genome of Galdieria sulphuraria (= C. caldarium) and Other Unicellular Red Algae; K. Zetsche
- The Molecular Aspects of Pigments and Photosynthesis in C. caldarium; R.F. Troxler
Bibliographic List of the Cyanidiales and Allied Enigmatic Cells
- List of Relevant Literature References; F.D. Ott, A.J. Petrik-Ott
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985