This visually stunning, fact-packed Field Guide to Australian Reptiles is perfect for both amateur reptile enthusiasts and experienced herpetologists.
- More than 660 full-colour photographs depict reptile species that are most commonly encountered in Australia.
- Essential information on the diet, habitat and distribution range of more than 400 reptile species across all reptile families.
- QuickFind colour tag system and complete index of common and scientific names for ease of reference.
- Current, accurate distribution maps.
- Comments for each species add extra snippets of information about breeding, biology or evolution.
- Key identification features listed in each profile.