New Triassic plant-associations from Europe are described in this publication:
- A short history about the evolution of gymnosperms
- Early Triassic progenitors of the conifers Abies and Picea
- Origin of the larches
- The genus Larix in the Triassic
- Where is the origin of the berry-seed cone conifers?
- The conifer Albertia in the Alpine Trias
- What is related with the Cupressaceae? Conifers of doubtful evolutionary tendencies from the Early-Middle Triassic
- The Conifer Voltzia in the Alps
- What is related with the Permo-Triassic Voltziales?
- Swedenborgia nissleri, a character-conifer from the Middle Triassic
- Cycad-evolving stages in the past
- European Early Triassic Cycads in an evolutionary context
- Cycads from the European Middle Triassic