+44 1803 865913
Covering the key techniques used when working with fungal plant pathogens, this practical manual deals with the recognition of disease symptoms, detection and identification of fungi and methods to characterise them as well as curation, quarantine and quality assurance. The book is unique in its practical focus, providing an overview of both traditional and emerging methods and their applications, and detailed protocols on completion techniques such as microscopy, PCR, Elisa, freeze drying and DNA storage.
1. Introduction to fungal plant pathogens
2. Examination of plant material
3. Detection of fungal plant pathogens from plants, soil, water and air
4. Detection of fungal plant pathogens in seeds
5. Identification of fungi based on morphological features
6. Cultural characterisation of fungal plant pathogens
7. Serological techniques for diagnosis
8. Molecular techniques for diagnosis
9. Maintenance and storage of fungal plant pathogens
10. Quarantine procedures for working with fungal plant pathogens
11. Quality Assurance procedures
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985