The Garmin Striker Plus 4 is a lightweight CHIRP (Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse) transducer ideal for aquatic survey work. Able to penetrate up to 1,600 ft in freshwater and 750 ft in saltwater (dependent on substrate and water conditions), the Striker 4 allows the user to identify bottom features, spot aquatic life and mark off waypoints. Built-in GPS, adjustable depth line, AutoGain technology and split screen zoom allow for multifunctional use, be it monitoring speed along a transect or taking depth and temperature measurements at a survey site.
Dual-beam sonar capable the Striker Plus 4 supports both traditional (50/77/200 kHz) and CHIRP (mid and high) frequencies. A 12v power source is required for operation, however a portable kit with rechargeable battery is available to purchase separately.
The Striker Plus 4 comes complete with a dual-beam transducer, transom and trolling motor mounts, a tilt/swivel mount, power cable and all documentation.
* Size: 9.8 x 17.4 x 4.5 cm
* Weight: 300g
* Water Rating: IPX7
* Display Type: 4.3" QSVGA Display
* Display Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
* Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
* Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable
* Features Bottom Lock and Water Temperature Log & Graph
* Frequencies Supported: Traditional 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high)
* Transmit Power: 200 W (RMS)
* Maximum Depth: 1,600ft freshwater, 750ft saltwater (dependent on substrate and water conditions)