+44 1803 865913
A 10k NTC thermistor in silicon rubber with stainless steel sheath. For use with any Gemini datalogger requiring an external probe.
This standard probe is 3.3mm in diameter, with a 1.5m lead.
* Range: -40° to +125°C / -40° to +257°F
* Sensor Type: 10k NTC thermistor
* Response Time: 45s to 90% (air), 20s to 90% (water)
* Sensor Accuracy: +/-0.2°C (0° to 70°C)
* Probe: 10k thermistor in silicon rubber, stainless steel 316 sheath. -65° to 150°C. Rubber sleeve: -65 to 90°C, 3.3 x 100mm.
* Cable: Raychem Spec 44, polyalkene and polyvinylidene, white outer, -65° to 150°C, 1.5m long
* Connector: 2-way IP68 connector, stainless steel
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
the world’s foremost supplier of natural history and environmental books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985