+44 1803 865913
A 10k NTC thermistor in silicon rubber with stainless steel sheath. For use with any Gemini datalogger requiring an external probe.
This standard probe is 3.3mm in diameter, with a 1.5m lead.
* Range: -40° to +125°C / -40° to +257°F
* Sensor Type: 10k NTC thermistor
* Response Time: 45s to 90% (air), 20s to 90% (water)
* Sensor Accuracy: +/-0.2°C (0° to 70°C)
* Probe: 10k thermistor in silicon rubber, stainless steel 316 sheath. -65° to 150°C. Rubber sleeve: -65 to 90°C, 3.3 x 100mm.
* Cable: Raychem Spec 44, polyalkene and polyvinylidene, white outer, -65° to 150°C, 1.5m long
* Connector: 2-way IP68 connector, stainless steel
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985