Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Proceedings of the twentieth Stadler Genetics Symposium, 1991.
- Broadening the Basis of Plant Resource Conservation; V.H. Heywood
- Scientific Issues Affecting Gene Conservation and Exploitation of Some Tropical Perennials; J.T. Williams
- The Naranjilla, the Cocona, and their Hybrids; C.B. Heiser
- The Conservation and Utilization of Genes from Endangered and Extinct Plants; R.P. Adams
- Exploitation of Genetic Resources; P.R. Day
- Molecular Evaluation of Plant Genetic Resources; M.T. Clegg
- Exploiting the Diploid D Genome Chromatin for Wheat Improvement; E.S. Lagudah, et al.
- Understanding and Exploiting the Transcriptional Control Mechanisms of Plant Cells; M. Bevans, et al.
- Expression of Transformed Genes in Transgenic Rice and Tobacco; L.A.M. Hensgens, R.A. Schilperoort
- Enhancement of Plant Productivity by Manipulation of ADPglucose Pyrophosphorylase; T.W. Okita, et al.
- Gene Introgression for Cotton Improvement; D.W. Altman