Proceedings of the twentieth Stadler Genetics Symposium, 1991.
- Broadening the Basis of Plant Resource Conservation; V.H. Heywood
- Scientific Issues Affecting Gene Conservation and Exploitation of Some Tropical Perennials; J.T. Williams
- The Naranjilla, the Cocona, and their Hybrids; C.B. Heiser
- The Conservation and Utilization of Genes from Endangered and Extinct Plants; R.P. Adams
- Exploitation of Genetic Resources; P.R. Day
- Molecular Evaluation of Plant Genetic Resources; M.T. Clegg
- Exploiting the Diploid D Genome Chromatin for Wheat Improvement; E.S. Lagudah, et al.
- Understanding and Exploiting the Transcriptional Control Mechanisms of Plant Cells; M. Bevans, et al.
- Expression of Transformed Genes in Transgenic Rice and Tobacco; L.A.M. Hensgens, R.A. Schilperoort
- Enhancement of Plant Productivity by Manipulation of ADPglucose Pyrophosphorylase; T.W. Okita, et al.
- Gene Introgression for Cotton Improvement; D.W. Altman
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985