+44 1803 865913
Proceedings of the Eighth Annual Conference of the Air Resources Information Clearinghouse, Washington D.C. 1991.
- A Sustainable Energy Future: Steps to Reduce US Carbon Dioxide Emissions; R.M. Friedman, R.M. Bierbaum
- Energy Efficiency, Human Activities, and Climate Change; L. Schipper
- Integrating Energy, Economy, and Environmental Concerns: No Regrets Tax Reform; A. Cristofaro
- Multiple Benefits Environmental Policy; D. Dudek
- Implications for Decision Making: Government Perspectives; H. Gruenspecht
- Auto Industry Perspectives; S.A. Leonard
- Strategies for International Negotiations: Status of Framework Convention Talks; D.A. Reifsnyder
- Equity in International Agreements; R. Stewart
- The Ethics of Living in a Global Greenhouse: Corporate and Personal Responsibility; D. Jamieson
- Intergenerational Equity; D. MacLean
- Examining the Linkages: Designing a Carbon Tax Strategy; R. Dower
- A Congressional View of Workable Linkages; J.D. Dingell
23 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985