Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Global Overshoot is a multidisciplinary analysis (including history and pre-history) from an ecological and evolutionary perspective of the contemporary world system. Global Overshoot compares and critiques attitudes held by people with different world views to the hypothetical prospect of large widespread falls in quality of life.
Global Overshoot also draws insights from these two analyses to develop and suggest a philosophy of Ecohumanism to people of good will who want to think constructively about the world's converging problems, i.e. think altruistically and 'think like an evolving ecosystem'.
- The Deep Past: A Story of Pervasive Change
- Stages in the Evolution of Modern Humans
- Emergence and Evolution of Complex Societies
- The Road to High Complexity
- Confronting GLobal Overshoot
- Ecohumanism and other Stories