Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The HEC-R Relascope is an invaluable tool for the forest researcher or woodland ecologist. It will measure tree heights, count number of stems and also calculate the basal area of trees. Using one dominant tree height it will then calculate timber volume/ha.
This relascope has very low battery consumption and is lightweight, rugged and reliable. Measurements are in metres and degrees.
* Size: 20 x 65 x 44mm (0.8 x 2.5 x 1.7 inch)
* Weight: 50g (1.8oz)
* Battery: 1 x 1.5 AA alkaline
* Temperature: Min -15° Max 45°C / Min 5° Max 113°F
* Height: 0 - 999m/ft
* Height Resolution 0.1m/ft < 100m/ft or 1m/ft > 100m/ft
* Angles: -55° to 85°
* Angle Resolution: 0.1°
* Angle Accuracy: +/- 0.2°
* Relascope functions: 0.5, 1, 2, 4 m2/ha