+44 1803 865913
Volume 42 contains the following chapters:
Dedication: Pinhas Spiegel-Roy Eliezer E. Goldschmidt
1. Ornamental Palms: Biology and Horticulture T.K. Broschat, D.R. Hodel, and M.L. Elliott
2. Nitric Oxide Applications for Quality Enhancement of Horticulture Produce Girigowda Manjunatha, Veeresh Lokesh, Zora Singh, Kapugant-J. Gupta, Bhagyalakshmi Neelwarne
3. Molecular Regulation of Storage Root Formation and Development in Sweetpotato V. Ravi, S.K. Chakrabarti, T. Makeshkumar, R. Saravanan
4. Foliar Anthocyanins: A Horticultural Review Jennifer K. Boldt, Mary H. Meyer, John E. Erwin
5. Variability in Size and Soluble Solids Concentration of Peaches and Nectarines John Lopresti, Ian Goodwin, Barry McGlasson, Paul Holford, and John Golding
6. Physiological Disorders of Mango Fruit S. Shivashankar
7. Fusarium Wilt of Watermelon: 120 Years of Research Ray D. Martyn
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985