+44 1803 865913
This Digital Camera Microscope allows you to view the output from your microscope on a computer screen. This provides an ideal setup for showing your findings to the rest of the class, as well as being an easy way to view slides yourself. With a press of the shutter button, images are instantly saved to the computer for later review or enhancement. Three magnification options are available: 15x, 30x and 60x. Connection to a computer is fast and simple via the USB cable attached to the camera.
Six pre-prepared slides are included, each with three different samples on, covering the following groups: Natural fibres, animals, micro-film, algae, vitamins and fungi, allowing the Digital Camera Microscope to be used immediately. A handy dissecting kit comes stored in the carry case for preparing and taking a closer look at additional samples and slides. The kit is easily contained and transported in the supplied carry case.
Contents of kit:
* Integrated digital camera with USB cable
* Computer software CD-ROM
* Six pre-prepared slides consisting of three different samples each.
* Dissecting kit consisting of: Stainless steel tweezers, needle, spatula, stirring rod, scalpel, scissors and pipette.
* Full operating instructions
* Carrying case
* Magnification: 15x, 30x and 60x
* Compatible with: Windows 98, Windows ME, 2000 Professional and Windows XP
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985