This Digital Camera Microscope allows you to view the output from your microscope on a computer screen. This provides an ideal setup for showing your findings to the rest of the class, as well as being an easy way to view slides yourself. With a press of the shutter button, images are instantly saved to the computer for later review or enhancement. Three magnification options are available: 15x, 30x and 60x. Connection to a computer is fast and simple via the USB cable attached to the camera.
Six pre-prepared slides are included, each with three different samples on, covering the following groups: Natural fibres, animals, micro-film, algae, vitamins and fungi, allowing the Digital Camera Microscope to be used immediately. A handy dissecting kit comes stored in the carry case for preparing and taking a closer look at additional samples and slides. The kit is easily contained and transported in the supplied carry case.
Contents of kit:
* Integrated digital camera with USB cable
* Computer software CD-ROM
* Six pre-prepared slides consisting of three different samples each.
* Dissecting kit consisting of: Stainless steel tweezers, needle, spatula, stirring rod, scalpel, scissors and pipette.
* Full operating instructions
* Carrying case
* Magnification: 15x, 30x and 60x
* Compatible with: Windows 98, Windows ME, 2000 Professional and Windows XP