+44 1803 865913
This special issue contains a range of papers presented at the Fourth International Conference on Land Degradation, Cartagena, Murcia, Spain, September 12nd-17th , 2004. The main topics include:
1) Geographical perspectives.
2) Historical and archaeological perspectives of soil degradation.
3) Linkages with global issues.
4) Quantifying land resources stresses.
5) Managing land quality to reduce degradation.
6) Human impact on land degradation.
7) Policy and legal framework.
8) Rehabilitation of degraded land.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985