Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This special issue contains a range of papers presented at the Fourth International Conference on Land Degradation, Cartagena, Murcia, Spain, September 12nd-17th , 2004. The main topics include:
1) Geographical perspectives.
2) Historical and archaeological perspectives of soil degradation.
3) Linkages with global issues.
4) Quantifying land resources stresses.
5) Managing land quality to reduce degradation.
6) Human impact on land degradation.
7) Policy and legal framework.
8) Rehabilitation of degraded land.