+44 1803 865913
This book offers a comprehensive review of the landscapes and ecosystems of the Upper Yellow River, China. It focuses on landscapes as a platform for considering environmental values and issues across the region. The book is based on extensive field-based analyses, applications, and photographs.
- Tectonic Setting, Palaeoenvironments and Long-Term Vegetation Dynamics of the Yellow River Source Zone
- Climate Variability in the Yellow River Source Zone
- Hydrology and Water Resources
- River Diversity, Controls and Geo-Ecological Values
- Hillslope Stability and Vegetation
- Land Desertification
- Watershed Ecological Evolution and Management
- Wetland Ecosystems of the Yellow River Source Zone
- Grassland Resources and Ecosystems
- Understanding Alpine Meadow Ecosystems
- Climate Change and Grassland Health
- Soil Resources and their Protection
- Ecosystem Synthesis and Thoughts Towards a Decision-Support Tool for Ecosystem Management of the Upper Yellow River Basin
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985