Landslide Science and Practice contains peer-reviewed papers from the Second World Landslide Forum, organised by the International Consortium on Landslides (ICL), that took place in September 2011. The entire material from the conference has been split into seven volumes, this one is the fourth.
- Landslide Scenarios Accounting for the Climatic, Geomorphological and Geotechnical Context
- Landslides, Land-Use Systems and Food Security
- Wild Fires and Slope Instability
- Landslides and Extreme Weather
- Landslides as Sediment Sources
- Landslides in Cold Regions