Let's Look for Bugs is the perfect introduction for children to insects and other creepy crawlies with its fun facts, colouring-in and wealth of stickers.
- Creatures galore - features 45 different animals to find and tick off
- Have fun and learn at the same time - contains an array of fascinating facts, featuring the ingenious tricks some bugs have developed to avoid being eaten and a colourful gallery of beetles
- Engaging activities for boys and girls aged 4 to 8 years - includes amazing creature-spotting challenges, 30 reusable stickers, bug-tastic colouring in and a fold-out play scene
- Inspire a love of the outdoors from an early age - this book is filled with nature-based activities that will help your child develop a deep love for nature and the outdoors
- Collect them all - builds into a collectible set of first wildlife books
Did you know that crickets have ears on their front legs? If not, then this book is a must-have.
Caz Buckingham trained as an illustrator and graphic designer. She worked for more than 20 years for large corporate publishers before setting up Fine Feather Press with her business partner, Andrea Pinnington. Caz's distinctive designs and illustrations are a combination of artwork and photography that draw children into the world of plants and animals.
Andrea Pinnington is the author of numerous children's activity books, including Animals, My Body and The Princess Creativity Book. Caz and Andrea take all the photographs for their books. This provides the inspiration for their titles, which are designed to give parents the tools with which to engage their children with nature.