Let's Look on the Seashore is the perfect introduction for children to the spectacular world of the seashore – now featuring amazing additional content and a bright new cover.
- Seashore animals and plants galore – featuring a wide range of fauna and flora found on the seashore to find and tick off
- Have fun and learn at the same time – contains an array of fascinating facts, featuring why seawater is salty and the names of the most common seashells
- Engaging activities for boys and girls aged 4 to 8 years – includes amazing seaside creature-spotting challenges, a colouring-in section; 30 reusable stickers, and a fold-out play scene
- Inspire a love of the outdoors from an early age – this book is filled with nature-based activities that will help your child develop a deep love for nature and the outdoors
- Collect them all – builds into a collectable set of first wildlife books
Caz Buckingham trained as an illustrator and graphic designer. She worked for more than 20 years for large corporate publishers before setting up Fine Feather Press with her business partner, Andrea Pinnington. Caz's distinctive designs and illustrations are a combination of artwork and photography that draw children into the world of plants and animals.
Andrea Pinnington is the author of numerous children's activity books, including Animals, My Body and The Princess Creativity Book. Caz and Andrea take all the photographs for their books. This provides the inspiration for their titles, which are designed to give parents the tools with which to engage their children with nature.