+44 1803 865913
The PDO-519 Digital Dissolved Oxygen Meter has a polarographic type probe with incorporated temperature sensor. It provides precise dissolved oxygen and temperature measurements which can be read from the digital screen simultaneously. The meter automatically compensates for temperature between 0 to 50°C.
The PDO-519 is waterproof (IP67 rating) and has an auto-power off function to maximise battery life. A data hold function freezes the current reading on the screen and a recall function will provide maximum and minimum readings. Powered by four AAA batteries (not included).
The meter is supplied with a soft carrying case, two spare probe heads, electrolyte solution and a user manual.
* PDO-519 User Manual
* Display: Dual function LCD, 29mm x 28mm
* Circuit: Custom one-chip microprocessor LSI circuit
* Range (dissolved oxygen): 0 - 20mg/L
* Range (air oxygen): 0 - 100%
* Range (temperature): 0 - 50°C
* Resolution (dissolved oxygen): 0.1ml/L
* Resolution (air oxygen): 0.1%
* Resolution (temperature): 0.1°C
* Accuracy (dissolved oxygen): ±0.4mg/L
* Accuracy (air oxygen): ±0.7%
* Accuracy (temperature): ±0.8°C
* Sensor structure: Polarographic type oxygen probe with incorporated temp. sensor
* Temperature compensation: 0 - 50°C, automatic adjustment
* Recall: Records maximum/minimum readings with recall
* Power off: Auto power off or manual off using push button
* Data hold: Freezes the display reading
* Sampling time: Approx. one second
* Operating temp: 0 - 50°C
* Operating humidity: 0 - 50°C
* Power supply: 4 x AAA batteries
* Power current: Approx. DC 6.2 mA
* Weight: 176g (including probe and battery)
* Protection: IP67 (0 - 30°C), IP65 (30 - 50°C)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985