The Mammal Footprint Tunnel provides a non-invasive and effective presence/absence survey method for small mammals, particularly hedgehogs. The animal walks over ink pads to reach bait left inside the tunnel, leaving footprints on the tracking paper from which they can be identified.
The durable corrugated plastic design folds down flat making the tunnels easy to store and transport.
Includes charcoal ink, metal fixing pegs and a copy of the FSC Guide to British Mammal Tracks and Signs. Please note that you will require a small amount of vegetable oil to mix with the charcoal as well as bait food such dog / cat food and masking tape.
Available as a single tunnel, a pack of 10 or an Education Pack. Please see the specifications below for full details of what is included in each pack.
Mammal Footprint Tunnel Assembly Instructions
* Please be advised that due to the size of this item, shipping to locations outside of the UK will incur a higher shipping charge than that indicated during online check out. Please contact our customer services department on 01803 865913 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an accurate shipping price *
Included in the Single Kit:
- 1 x Flatpack footprint tunnel
- 1 x Footprint Tracking Charcoal 65ml
- 2 x Metal fixing pegs
- 1 x FSC "A Guide to British Mammal Tracks and Signs"
Included in the Pack of Ten:
- 10 x Flatpack footprint tunnel
- 4 x Footprint Tracking Charcoal 200ml
- 20 x Metal fixing pegs
- 2 x FSC "A Guide to British Mammal Tracks and Signs"
Included in the Educational Pack:
- 50 x Flatpack footprint tunnel
- 7 x Footprint Tracking Charcoal 200ml
- 100 x Metal fixing pegs
- 5 x FSC "A Guide to British Mammal Tracks and Signs"
- 1 x Britain's Mammals: A Field Guide to the Mammals of Britain and Ireland
Dimensions: (L) 119.5cm x (W) 71cm
Weight of kit: 55g