Click to have a closer look
* Why seek to control populations of foxes, deer, hares and mink in England and Wales?
* What control methods are available?
* What do simulation models suggest about the effectiveness of control methods?
* How effective are the control methods?
* How acceptable are the control methods?
* What would be the impact on populations of foxes, deer, hares and mink of a ban on hunting with dogs, and how would this affect different interest groups?
* In which areas is there agreement or dispute, and what data are lacking?