Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Mechanical flowmeters are ideal for general purpose flow measurements in a range of aquatic habitats. Incorporating a precision moulded rotor connected to a six-digit counter, each revolution of the impeller is registered on the mechanical display. The number of revolutions per unit of time can be translated into stream flow velocity using a conversion chart.
Available with either a standard or low-speed rotor. Models are also available with a 1-way clutch so that the rotor can only work in one direction.
* Celcon rotor
* Nickel-plated brass nose cone
* Polycarbonate body
* Armaloyed stainless steel main rotor and idler gear shafts
* Dimensions: 213mm total length
* Standard rotor diameter: 69.8mm
* Low-speed rotor diameter: 165mm
* Weight in Air: 225g
* Weight in Water: 113g
* Depth Rating: Unlimited (free flooding)