+44 1803 865913
By: Faisal I Hai(Editor), K Yamamoto(Editor), Chung-Hak Lee(Editor)
In recent years the MBR market has experienced unprecedented growth. The best practice in the field is constantly changing and unique quality requirements and management issues are regularly emerging. Membrane Biological Reactors: Theory, Modeling, Design, Management and Applications to Wastewater Reuse comprehensively covers the salient features and emerging issues associated with the MBR technology. Membrane Biological Reactors provides thorough coverage starting from biological aspects and fundamentals of membranes, via modeling and design concepts, to practitioners' perspective and good application examples. Membrane Biological Reactors focuses on all the relevant emerging issues raised by including the latest research from renowned experts in the field. It is a valuable reference to the academic and professional community and suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
- Process fundamentals
- Hydraulics of Membrane Bioreactor
- Effluent quality and various water reuse
- Removal of emerging trace organic contaminants by Membrane Bioreactors
- Membrane Bioreactor process and facility design
- Operation and Maintenance
- Cost benefit and environmental life cycle assessment
- Modeling studies
- Aeration and extractive membrane biological reactors
- Anaerobic MBRs
- Hybrid processes, new generation membranes and MBR designs
- Commercial Technologies and selected case studies
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985