Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
A professional course in digital nature photography.
National Audubon Society Guide to Nature Photography is a comprehensive reference and inspiring guide to taking outstanding photographs of the great outdoors. Renowned photographer Tim Fitzharris shares his foolproof techniques, emphasizing digital photography field procedures for a wide variety of nature shots.
Everything needed to achieve professional results is covered, including:
* The best digital equipment, and how to use it
* Detailed insider field techniques for photographing mammals, birds, insects, amphibians, reptiles, wildflowers, wilderness landscapes, seascapes and more
* Getting a correct digital exposure every time
* Using filters (with before-and-after examples)
* Fine art composition
* Photographing scenes for maximum sharpness
* Shooting postcard-perfect sunrises and sunsets
* Digital processing
* Preparing digital captures for publication.
Packed with tips and strategies, this outstanding guide is ideal for beginners, advanced amateurs and professionals. The information is presented in a conversational style and accompanied by hundreds of stunning examples of the author's photographs.