+44 1803 865913
National Parks and Conservation Areas helps you answer any questions you may have about national parks and conservation areas – why do we need them; who lives in them; and how to conservatoinists protect wildlife? Learn about your nearest national park, make a map showing the mini-habitats found in your area and do a survey on why people like to visit national parks.
- What are national parks and conservation areas?
- Why do we need national parks and conservation areas?
- Are there different types of conservation areas?
- How are national parks and conservation areas set up?
- What kinds of landscapes can you see in parks and conservation areas?
- Who lives in national parks and conservation areas?
- What are the aims of national parks and conservation areas?
- How do living things survive in the natural world?
- How do conservationists protect rare wildlife?
- How do parks and conservation areas provide for visitors?
- What problems are there for park authorities?
- What is the future of national parks and conservation areas?
- Your project
- Further information
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Jen Green received a doctorate from the University of Sussex 'Dept of English and American Studies' in 1982. She worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 150 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award.
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985