+44 1803 865913
Natural Gas Hydrates: Experimental Techniques and Their Applications attempts to broadly integrate the most recent knowledge in the fields of hydrate experimental techniques in the laboratory. Natural Gas Hydrates: Experimental Techniques and Their Applications examines various experimental techniques in order to provide useful parameters for gas hydrate exploration and exploitation. It provides experimental techniques for gas hydrates, including the detection techniques, the thermo-physical properties, permeability and mechanical properties, geochemical abnormalities, stability and dissociation kinetics, exploitation conditions, as well as modern measurement technologies etc.
Natural Gas Hydrates: Experimental Techniques and Their Applications will be of interest to experimental scientists who engage in gas hydrate experiments in the laboratory, and also intended as a reference work for students concerned with gas hydrate research.
- Development of Experiment Detection Technique
- Relationship between Acoustic properties and Hydrate Saturation
- Detecting Hydrate in Porous Media Using Electrical Resistance
- Thermophysical Properties of Gas Hydrate in Porous Media
- Experimental Techniques for Permeability and Mechanical Properties of Hydrate-Bearing Sediments
- Experimental Studies of Marine Gas Hydrate Geochemical Anomalies
- Experimental Simulation of Hydrate Accumulation and Dispersion in Pore Fluids
- Stable Conditions of Marine Gas Hydrate
- Natural Gas Hydrate Dissociation
- Experimental Studies on Techniques to Extract Natural Gas Hydrate
- Measurement of Gas Hydrate by Laser Raman Spectrometry
- Application of Modern Instruments Measurement Techniques for Hydrate Research
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Yuguang Ye is a distinguished professor of Experimental Geology at Qingdao Institute of Marine Geology, China Geological Survey, China. Professor Changling Liu works at the Qingdao Institute of Marine Geology, China Geological Survey, China.
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985