+44 1803 865913
By: Charles W Bacon(Editor), Nicholas S Hill(Editor)
452 pages, b/w illustrations
- An Overview of Neotyphodium-Grass Interactions; G.C.M. Latch
- Evolution and Systematics of Grass-Endophyte Associations: The Evolution of Mutualism in Grass-Endophyte Associations; H.H. Wilkinson, C.L. Schardl
- Systematics of the Graminicolous Clavicipitacea: Applications of Morphological and Molecular Approaches; J.F. White
- Ecological Interactions of Endophyte-Grass Associations: Ecological Diversity in Neotyphodium-Infected Grasses as Influenced by Host and Fungus Characteristics; A. Leuchtmann
- Consequences of Endophyt-Infected Grasses on Plant; K. Clay
- Soil Invertebrate Species Diversity and Abundance in Endophyte-Infected Tall Fescue Pastures; E.C. Bernard, et al.
- Commercial Uses of Endophyte-Infected Grasses: The Evaluation and Use of Endophytes for Pasture Improvement; L.R. Fletcher, H.S. Easton
- Use of Natural and Transformed Endophytes for Turf Improvement; C.R. Funk, J.F. White
- Animal Toxicoses: Fescue Toxicosis in Horses; D.L. Cross
- Physiological Manifestations of Endophyte Toxicosis in Ruminant and Laboratory Species; J.W. Oliver
6 Additional Chapters
- Short Papers
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985