+44 1803 865913
By: Charles W Bacon(Editor), Nicholas S Hill(Editor)
452 pages, b/w illustrations
- An Overview of Neotyphodium-Grass Interactions; G.C.M. Latch
- Evolution and Systematics of Grass-Endophyte Associations: The Evolution of Mutualism in Grass-Endophyte Associations; H.H. Wilkinson, C.L. Schardl
- Systematics of the Graminicolous Clavicipitacea: Applications of Morphological and Molecular Approaches; J.F. White
- Ecological Interactions of Endophyte-Grass Associations: Ecological Diversity in Neotyphodium-Infected Grasses as Influenced by Host and Fungus Characteristics; A. Leuchtmann
- Consequences of Endophyt-Infected Grasses on Plant; K. Clay
- Soil Invertebrate Species Diversity and Abundance in Endophyte-Infected Tall Fescue Pastures; E.C. Bernard, et al.
- Commercial Uses of Endophyte-Infected Grasses: The Evaluation and Use of Endophytes for Pasture Improvement; L.R. Fletcher, H.S. Easton
- Use of Natural and Transformed Endophytes for Turf Improvement; C.R. Funk, J.F. White
- Animal Toxicoses: Fescue Toxicosis in Horses; D.L. Cross
- Physiological Manifestations of Endophyte Toxicosis in Ruminant and Laboratory Species; J.W. Oliver
6 Additional Chapters
- Short Papers
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985