- An updated, 3rd English edition of the most widely-cited book on quantitative analysis of multivariate ecological data.
- Relates ecological questions to methods of statistical analysis, with a clear description of complex numerical methods.
- All methods are illustrated by examples from the ecological literature so that ecologists clearly see how to use the methods and approaches in the book for their research.
- All calculations are available in R language functions.
The book describes and discusses the numerical methods which are successfully being used for analysing ecological data, using a clear and comprehensive approach. These methods are derived from the fields of mathematical physics, parametric and nonparametric statistics, information theory, numerical taxonomy, archaeology, psychometry, sociometry, econometry and others.
- Complex Ecological Data Sets
- Matrix Algebra: A Summary
- Dimensional Analysis in Ecology
- Multidimensional Quantitative Data
- Multidimensional Semiquantitative data
- Multidimensional Qualitative Data
- Ecological Resemblance
- Cluster Analysis
- Ordination in Reduced Space
- Interpretation of Ecological Structures
- Canonical Analysis
- Ecological Data Series
- Spatial Analysis
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985