+44 1803 865913
- An updated, 3rd English edition of the most widely-cited book on quantitative analysis of multivariate ecological data.
- Relates ecological questions to methods of statistical analysis, with a clear description of complex numerical methods.
- All methods are illustrated by examples from the ecological literature so that ecologists clearly see how to use the methods and approaches in the book for their research.
- All calculations are available in R language functions.
The book describes and discusses the numerical methods which are successfully being used for analysing ecological data, using a clear and comprehensive approach. These methods are derived from the fields of mathematical physics, parametric and nonparametric statistics, information theory, numerical taxonomy, archaeology, psychometry, sociometry, econometry and others.
- Complex Ecological Data Sets
- Matrix Algebra: A Summary
- Dimensional Analysis in Ecology
- Multidimensional Quantitative Data
- Multidimensional Semiquantitative data
- Multidimensional Qualitative Data
- Ecological Resemblance
- Cluster Analysis
- Ordination in Reduced Space
- Interpretation of Ecological Structures
- Canonical Analysis
- Ecological Data Series
- Spatial Analysis
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is my favorite supplier (very professional and fast). Bravo!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985