Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Photographing Wildlife in the UK is a photography-location guidebook. Author and professional wildlife photographer Andrew Marshall describes 70 of the best locations for wildlife photography in the UK in this lavishly illustrated guidebook with over 450 stunning wildlife photographs. Includes detailed advice on how to take great wildlife photographs.
70 of the best locations for wildlife photography in the UK
- Detailed directions and maps
- Best times to visit
- Species information and photography tips
- Accessibility information
Field craft and technique
- How to get closer to wildlife
- Insights on equipment and clothing
- Wildlife welfare
- Advice on getting started: cameras, lenses, camera settings, composition, light.
- Over 450 photographs of UK Wildlife
Andrew Marshall is a professional wildlife photographer and wildlife garden designer. He is a contracted contributor to the RSPB image library and runs wildlife photography workshops and guided trips.