- Tropical Plants as Sources of Antiprotozoal Agents; J.D. Phillipson, et al.
- Chemical Studies and Biological Aspects of Some Mexican Plants Used in Traditional Medicine; R. Mata
- Chemical and Biological Extractives of Lauraceae Species in Costa Rican Tropical Forests; O.C. Castro
- Zoopharmocognosy; E. Rodriquez, R. Wrangham
- Insectisides in Tropical Plants with Non-Neurotoxic Modes of Action; J.T. Arnason, et al.
- Insect Control Agents from Tropical Plants; I. Kubo
- Phytochemistry and Biological Activity of Metabolites from Tropical Meliaceae; H. Rembold, I. Puhlmann
- Recent Advances in the Acetogenins of Annonaceae; A. Cave, et al.
- Phytochemical Diversity in the Order Rutales; P.G. Waterman
- Plant Cell Cultures and Synthetic Chemistry; J.P. Kutney
- Utility of the Phytochemeco Database; S.M. Beckstrom-Sternberg
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985