Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
- Tropical Plants as Sources of Antiprotozoal Agents; J.D. Phillipson, et al.
- Chemical Studies and Biological Aspects of Some Mexican Plants Used in Traditional Medicine; R. Mata
- Chemical and Biological Extractives of Lauraceae Species in Costa Rican Tropical Forests; O.C. Castro
- Zoopharmocognosy; E. Rodriquez, R. Wrangham
- Insectisides in Tropical Plants with Non-Neurotoxic Modes of Action; J.T. Arnason, et al.
- Insect Control Agents from Tropical Plants; I. Kubo
- Phytochemistry and Biological Activity of Metabolites from Tropical Meliaceae; H. Rembold, I. Puhlmann
- Recent Advances in the Acetogenins of Annonaceae; A. Cave, et al.
- Phytochemical Diversity in the Order Rutales; P.G. Waterman
- Plant Cell Cultures and Synthetic Chemistry; J.P. Kutney
- Utility of the Phytochemeco Database; S.M. Beckstrom-Sternberg