Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants covers the Proceedings of the 34th Annual Meeting of the Phytochemical Society of North America, held in Mexico City in August 1994.
- Immunostimulants and Adaptogens from Plants; H.K.M. Wagner
- Natural Product Cancer Chemopreventive Agents; J.M. Pezzuto
- Antiviral and Antitumor Plant Metabolites; J.A. Beutler, et al.
- Biological Diversity of Medicinal Plants in Mexico; R. Bye, et al.
- Bioactive Natural Products from Traditionally Used Mexican Plants; R. Pereda-Miranda
- Bioassayguided Isolation and Structure Elucidation of Pharmacologically Active Plant Substances; A.J. Vlietinck, et al.
- Biologically Active Compounds from Chilean Medicinal Plants; H.M. Niemeyer
- Phytochemicals Ingested in Traditional Diets and Medicines as Modulators of Energy Metabolism; T. Johns, L. Chapman
- Applications of Liquid Chromatographymass Spectrometry to the Investigation of Medicinal Plants; J.L. Wolfender, K. Hostettmann
- Root Culture as a Source of Secondary Metabolites of Economic Importance; V.M. Loyola-Vargas, M. de Lourdes Miranda-Ham
- Annonaceous Acetogenins: Potent Mitochondrial Inhibitors with Diverse Applications; Z.M. Gu, et al.
- Neoclerodane Diterpenoids from American Salvia Species; L. Rodriguez-Hahn, et al.
- Sesquiterpene Lactones Revisited: Recent Developments in the Assessment of Biological Activities and Structure Relationship; R.J. Marles, et al.