Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants covers the Proceedings of the 34th Annual Meeting of the Phytochemical Society of North America, held in Mexico City in August 1994.
- Immunostimulants and Adaptogens from Plants; H.K.M. Wagner
- Natural Product Cancer Chemopreventive Agents; J.M. Pezzuto
- Antiviral and Antitumor Plant Metabolites; J.A. Beutler, et al.
- Biological Diversity of Medicinal Plants in Mexico; R. Bye, et al.
- Bioactive Natural Products from Traditionally Used Mexican Plants; R. Pereda-Miranda
- Bioassayguided Isolation and Structure Elucidation of Pharmacologically Active Plant Substances; A.J. Vlietinck, et al.
- Biologically Active Compounds from Chilean Medicinal Plants; H.M. Niemeyer
- Phytochemicals Ingested in Traditional Diets and Medicines as Modulators of Energy Metabolism; T. Johns, L. Chapman
- Applications of Liquid Chromatographymass Spectrometry to the Investigation of Medicinal Plants; J.L. Wolfender, K. Hostettmann
- Root Culture as a Source of Secondary Metabolites of Economic Importance; V.M. Loyola-Vargas, M. de Lourdes Miranda-Ham
- Annonaceous Acetogenins: Potent Mitochondrial Inhibitors with Diverse Applications; Z.M. Gu, et al.
- Neoclerodane Diterpenoids from American Salvia Species; L. Rodriguez-Hahn, et al.
- Sesquiterpene Lactones Revisited: Recent Developments in the Assessment of Biological Activities and Structure Relationship; R.J. Marles, et al.