+44 1803 865913
Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants covers the Proceedings of the 34th Annual Meeting of the Phytochemical Society of North America, held in Mexico City in August 1994.
- Immunostimulants and Adaptogens from Plants; H.K.M. Wagner
- Natural Product Cancer Chemopreventive Agents; J.M. Pezzuto
- Antiviral and Antitumor Plant Metabolites; J.A. Beutler, et al.
- Biological Diversity of Medicinal Plants in Mexico; R. Bye, et al.
- Bioactive Natural Products from Traditionally Used Mexican Plants; R. Pereda-Miranda
- Bioassayguided Isolation and Structure Elucidation of Pharmacologically Active Plant Substances; A.J. Vlietinck, et al.
- Biologically Active Compounds from Chilean Medicinal Plants; H.M. Niemeyer
- Phytochemicals Ingested in Traditional Diets and Medicines as Modulators of Energy Metabolism; T. Johns, L. Chapman
- Applications of Liquid Chromatographymass Spectrometry to the Investigation of Medicinal Plants; J.L. Wolfender, K. Hostettmann
- Root Culture as a Source of Secondary Metabolites of Economic Importance; V.M. Loyola-Vargas, M. de Lourdes Miranda-Ham
- Annonaceous Acetogenins: Potent Mitochondrial Inhibitors with Diverse Applications; Z.M. Gu, et al.
- Neoclerodane Diterpenoids from American Salvia Species; L. Rodriguez-Hahn, et al.
- Sesquiterpene Lactones Revisited: Recent Developments in the Assessment of Biological Activities and Structure Relationship; R.J. Marles, et al.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985