Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Softcover reprint of the original 1st edition from 1998.
Proceedings of a Symposium held in Davis, California, March 27-28, 1995.
Naturalistic Behavior: Introduction; A.L. Rosenberger
- Methodological Issues in Studying Positional Behavior: Meeting Ripley's Challenge; M. Dagosto, D. Gebo
- Qualitative Differences in the Positional Behavior of Pithecia Pithecia and Chiropotes Satanas; S.E. Walker
- Patterns of Suspensory Feeding in Alouatta Palliata, Ateles Geoffroyi, and Cebus Capucinus; D. Bergeson
Morphology and Behavior: Introduction; J.G. Fleagle
- Reconstruction of Hip Joint Function in Extant and Fossil Primates; L. MacLatchy
- Grasping Performance in Saguinus Midas and the Evolution of Hand Prehensility in Primates; P. Lemelin, B.W. Grafton
Data Acquisition and Analytic Techniques: Introduction; E. Strasser
- Advances in 3-Dimensional Data Acquisition and Analysis; J. Kappelman
- Laser Scanning and Paleoanthropology: An Example From Olduvai Gorge, Tanzania; L.C. Aiello, et al.
Fossils and Reconstructing the Origins and Evolution of Taxa. Introduction; H.M. McHenry
- Afropithecus, Proconsul and the Primitive Hominoid Skeleton; C. Ward
- Fossil Evidence for the Origins of Terrestriality Among Old World Higher Primates; M.L. McCrossin, et al
14 Additional Articles