+44 1803 865913
By: Martha J Groom(Author), Gary K Meffe(Author), C Ronald Carroll(Author)
673 pages, illustrations
This edition is a revision of the most comprehensive textbook on conservation biology. Written by leading experts, it is intended for use in conservation biology courses at undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as by researchers and practitioners. The text introduces the major themes and concepts of the diverse field of conservation biology.
- What is Conservation Biology?
- Global Biodiversity: Patterns, Processes and Threats
- Conservation Ethics
- Habitat Loss and Fragmentation
- Invasive Species
- Climate Change
- Conservation Genetics
- Social and Political Contexts of Conservation
- Ecological Economics and Conservation
- Single Species Approaches to Conservation
- Conservation Reserves
- Restoration and Reintroduction
- Ecosystem Approaches to Conservation
- Sustainable Development
- Meeting Conservation Challenges in an Uncertain Future
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Martha J. Groom is from the University of Washington, USA. Gary K. Meffe is from University of Florida, USA. C. Ronald Carroll is from University of Georgia, USA.
Your orders support book donation projects
We have always been very happy with NHBS service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985