+44 1803 865913
In recent years, significant advances in both the theoretical and observational sides of physical oceanography have allowed the ocean's physical behavior to be described more quantitatively. Principles of Ocean Physics discusses the physical mechanisms and processes of the sea, and will be valuable not only to oceanographers but also physicists, graduate students, and scientists working in dynamics or optics of the marine environment.
- Physical Oceanography
- Forcing Functions and Responses
- Hydrodynamic Equations of the Sea
- Thermodynamics and Energy Relations
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics I
- Waves and Tides
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics II
- Currents and Circulation
- Acoustical Oceanography
- Electromagnetics and the Sea
- Optics of the Sea
- Fundamental Physical Constants
- Astronomical and Geodetic Parameters
- Representative Values for Oceanic and Atmospheric Parameters
- Electrical Parameters
- Dimensionless Numbers for Fluids
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985