+44 1803 865913
Originally published in French, this book looks at deformation processes in rocks, bot the theory and mechanisms, as well as how to interpret structures found in the field.
"The international standing of the author and the clarity of his explanation and illustration make the book a worthwhile addition to libraries worldwide."
– Geological Magazine (about the French edition)
"[...] it will prove valuable not only in undergraduate structural geology courses, but also to the interested non-specialist. The book is well illustrated with abundant line diagrams."
– Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
2. Strain and Stress
3. Theory of Discontinuous Deformation
4. Mechanisms of Continuous Deformation
5. Discontinuous Deformation: Structures, Interpretations
6. Structures Caused by Homogeneous Deformation
7. Interpretation of Continuous Homogeneous Deformation Structures
8. Continuous Heterogeneous Deformation: Typical Structures
Appendix I. Tensorial Analysis of Strain and Stress
Appendix II. Measurement of Finite Strain
Appendix III. Cyclospherical Projections and Figures
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985