+44 1803 865913
With one volume each year, this series keeps scientists and advanced students informed of the latest developments and results in all areas of the plant sciences. The present volume includes reviews on genetics, cell biology, physiology, comparative morphology, systematics, ecology, and vegetation science.
- A Half-century Adventure in the Dynamics of Living Systems.- To Divide and to Rule; Regulating Cell Division in Roots During Postembryonic Growth
- Metabolic Engineering of Cyanobacteria for Direct Conversion of CO2 to Hydrocarbon Biofuels
- Interaction Between Salinity and Elevated CO2: A Physiological Approach
- Mechanisms of Cd Hyperaccumulation and Detoxification in Heavy Metal Hyperaccumulators: How Plants Cope with Cd
- Long-distance Transport and Plant Internal Cycling of
- and S-Compounds
- Blue Light Activated Chloroplast Movements - Progress in the Last Decade
- Role of Chloroplast Thylakoid Lumen in Photosynthetic Regulation and Plant Cell Signaling
- Connecting Environmental Stimuli and CAM Expression: Phytohormones and Other Signaling Molecules
- Systematics of the Green Algae: a Brief Introduction to the Current Status
- Secondary Lichen Compounds as Protection Against Excess Solar Radiation and Herbivores
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985