+44 1803 865913
Presented as a Paleontological Society short course at the annual meeting of the Geological Society of America, Denver, Colorado, October 30, 2010.
- Principles of statistical inference: likelihood and the Bayesian paradigm / Steve C. Wang
- Resampling methods in paleontology / Michal Kowalewski and Phil Novack-Gottshall
- Fair sampling of taxonomic richness and unbiased estimation of origination and extinction rates / John Alroy
- Estimating rates and probabilities of origination and extinction using taxonomic occurrence data: capture-mark-recapture (CMR) approaches / Lee Hsiang Liow and James D. Nichols
- Diversity partitioning using Shannon's entropy and its relationship to rarefaction / Thomas D. Olszewski
- Using a macroecological approach to study geographic range, abundance and body size in the fossil record / S. Kathleen Lyons and Felisa A. Smith
- Networks, extinction and paleocommunity food webs / Peter D. Roopnarine
- A practical introduction to landmark-based geometric morphometrics / Mark Webster and H. David Sheets
- Probabilistic phylogenetic inference in the fossil record: current and future applications / Peter J. Wagner and Jonathan D. Marcot
- Methods for studying morphological integration and modularity / Anjali Goswami and P. David Polly
- Models and methods for analyzing phenotypic evolution in lineages and clades / Gene Hunt and Matthew T. Carrano
- Brute-force biochronology: sequencing paleobiologic first- and last-appearance events by trial-and-error / Peter M. Sadler
- Using confidence intervals to quantify the uncertainty in the end-points of stratigraphic ranges / Charles R. Marshall
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985