+44 1803 865913
Presented as a Paleontological Society short course at the annual meeting of the Geological Society of America, Denver, Colorado, October 30, 2010.
- Principles of statistical inference: likelihood and the Bayesian paradigm / Steve C. Wang
- Resampling methods in paleontology / Michal Kowalewski and Phil Novack-Gottshall
- Fair sampling of taxonomic richness and unbiased estimation of origination and extinction rates / John Alroy
- Estimating rates and probabilities of origination and extinction using taxonomic occurrence data: capture-mark-recapture (CMR) approaches / Lee Hsiang Liow and James D. Nichols
- Diversity partitioning using Shannon's entropy and its relationship to rarefaction / Thomas D. Olszewski
- Using a macroecological approach to study geographic range, abundance and body size in the fossil record / S. Kathleen Lyons and Felisa A. Smith
- Networks, extinction and paleocommunity food webs / Peter D. Roopnarine
- A practical introduction to landmark-based geometric morphometrics / Mark Webster and H. David Sheets
- Probabilistic phylogenetic inference in the fossil record: current and future applications / Peter J. Wagner and Jonathan D. Marcot
- Methods for studying morphological integration and modularity / Anjali Goswami and P. David Polly
- Models and methods for analyzing phenotypic evolution in lineages and clades / Gene Hunt and Matthew T. Carrano
- Brute-force biochronology: sequencing paleobiologic first- and last-appearance events by trial-and-error / Peter M. Sadler
- Using confidence intervals to quantify the uncertainty in the end-points of stratigraphic ranges / Charles R. Marshall
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985