By: Himansu Baijnath(Editor), Yashica Singh(Editor)
256 pages, colour illustrations
A shared vision for life and environmental sciences. Providing data of relevance to the World Summit 2002. An anthology of 20 papers presented at the African Renais-Science Conference held in Durban, South Africa 2002. This book is a valuable source of information for those who have scientific or lay interest in Africa.
- Africa: The Cradle of Humanity
- The AIDS Epidemic: Its implications for the African Renaissance
- HIV/AIDS: Africa's Development Crisis?
- Integrative Biology and Genetic Resources Management
- The Genome: Integrating Genomic Characters for a Holistic Approach to Understanding Plant Genomes
- The Language of the Genes
- The Biodiversity of Africa
- The Millennium Seed Bank Project in South Africa
- Firewood in Southern Africa with Specific References to Woodland Management Initiatives in Zimbabwe
- Commercialisation of Plants in Africa
- Indigenous Biological Rescoures in Africa
- Challenges of Water Resource Management in Africa
- Environmental Observatories: LTER à-la-Africa
- The Sustainability of Southern Africa's Savanna Resources
- The Challenge of Urban Solid Waste Management in Africa
- Bioliteracy - Environmental and Human Health
- SCOPE, a Body of Scientific Expertise on Global Emerging Environmental Issues
- IUBS: Its History, Programmes and Relevance to Africa
- Overcoming the Taxonomic Impediment to Sustainable Development
- BioNET-INTERNATIONAL, the Global Network for Taxonomy
- SABONET: Its History and Success in Southern Africa
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985