+44 1803 865913
By: Himansu Baijnath(Editor), Yashica Singh(Editor)
256 pages, colour illustrations
A shared vision for life and environmental sciences. Providing data of relevance to the World Summit 2002. An anthology of 20 papers presented at the African Renais-Science Conference held in Durban, South Africa 2002. This book is a valuable source of information for those who have scientific or lay interest in Africa.
- Africa: The Cradle of Humanity
- The AIDS Epidemic: Its implications for the African Renaissance
- HIV/AIDS: Africa's Development Crisis?
- Integrative Biology and Genetic Resources Management
- The Genome: Integrating Genomic Characters for a Holistic Approach to Understanding Plant Genomes
- The Language of the Genes
- The Biodiversity of Africa
- The Millennium Seed Bank Project in South Africa
- Firewood in Southern Africa with Specific References to Woodland Management Initiatives in Zimbabwe
- Commercialisation of Plants in Africa
- Indigenous Biological Rescoures in Africa
- Challenges of Water Resource Management in Africa
- Environmental Observatories: LTER à-la-Africa
- The Sustainability of Southern Africa's Savanna Resources
- The Challenge of Urban Solid Waste Management in Africa
- Bioliteracy - Environmental and Human Health
- SCOPE, a Body of Scientific Expertise on Global Emerging Environmental Issues
- IUBS: Its History, Programmes and Relevance to Africa
- Overcoming the Taxonomic Impediment to Sustainable Development
- BioNET-INTERNATIONAL, the Global Network for Taxonomy
- SABONET: Its History and Success in Southern Africa
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985