The Reconyx HyperFire 2 is the next generation of trail cameras from Reconyx. A robust and weatherproof trail camera that comes with an impressive 5 year warranty. It is well suited to wildlife photography and research projects as it records 720P HD video with audio and 1080P Wide Screen or 3MP images, ensuring that you get clear images of subjects in their natural habitat. With a trigger speed of just 0.2 seconds and a flash range of up to 45m (150ft), you won't miss the action! The camera records images and video in full colour during the day and in black and white at night. NoGlow infrared LEDs provide night vision illumination for a distance of upt o 45m, without alerting the subject. The HF2X is recommended when working in extreme environments due to its capability to operate in higher and low temperatures of -29° to +50°C. Comes with an adjustable strap for easy mounting and MapView professional data management software.
* Records 3MP images onto an SD card (up to 512GB supported).
* A trigger speed of just 0.2 seconds ensures that even the fastest moving animals will not be missed.
* No-glow infrared LEDs provide night time illumination up to 45m (150ft). Night time images are recorded in black and white.
* Within the advanced settings you can adjust the number of images taken per trigger (1 - 10 images) and the delay between images (0.5s up to 5min).
* A time lapse function lets you record images at regular intervals within the hours of your choice. Choose between 1, 5, 15, 30 and 60 minute intervals.
* In ‘walk test’ mode, a red LED on the front of the camera will flash when the motion sensor is activated. This is a useful way to test the range of the motion sensor and ensure accurate positioning of the camera. When left in this mode, the camera will automatically arm itself after two minutes.
* The camera is powered by 12 x AA batteries (not included). Only high quality Li-ion or NiMH batteries should be used. Specifying the battery type within the settings menu ensures that the battery reading is accurate.
* Comes with BuckView Advanced software which allows you to organise your images and videos geographically. This helps you to visualise and understand animal movement and behaviours.
* Five year warranty.
*Image Resolution: 1080P HD Wide Screen or 3 Mega-pixel Standard Aspect Ratio
*Video: 720P HD Video with Audio
*Video Length: Up to 10 Seconds
*Illumination: No-Glow™ High Output Covert IR
*Flash Range: Up to 45m (150ft)
*Product Warranty: 5 years
*Dimensions: 14cm x 11.4cm x 6.4cm
*Operating Temperature: -29°C to +50°C
*Illumination On/Off Option: Included
*Mapping & Image Management Software: BuckView™ Advanced
*Trigger Speed: 0.25 seconds
*RapidFire™ Near-Video Speed: Up to 2 frames per second
*Frame Rate: RapidFire™ to 10 seconds between images
*Photos per Trigger: 1 to 10 images per trigger
*Delay After Triggering: 0, 15 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min or 5 min
*Time-Lapse Surveillance: 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
*Time-Lapse Scheduling: AM Period in hours & PM Period in hours
*Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD® or SDHC®)
*Memory Card Capacity: Up to 512GB
*Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature & Moon Phase
*Battery Life: Up to 40,000 images or 2 years
*Battery Requirements: NiMH Rechargeable or 1.5volt Lithium only
*Battery Quantity / Size: 12 x AA
*External Power Connection: Optional
*Theft Deterrence: CodeLoc™ Pass-Code Protection