+44 1803 865913
By: Deborah E de Lange(Editor)
200 pages, Illustrations
The Research Companion to Green International Management Studies comprehensively covers the field of sustainability and the environment in business and management. Its emphasis on international topics makes it widely applicable and highly relevant in today's globalized world. Researchers will find the volume useful in stimulating new ideas and ensuring that their contributions enrich the field. A critical addition to every scholar's collection and a vital guide for PhD students as they develop their abilities to critique, review and write for academic journals, Research Companion to Green International Management Studies codifies and makes consistent important aspects of PhD education in sustainability and international management.
Uniquely comprised of reviews of many major articles in the field, this research companion focuses on topics including corporate social responsibility, international organizations and development, environmental innovation and academic theory. Research Companion to Green International Management Studies also offers overviews of the field's key theories, such as institutional and stakeholder theory and resource-based view, leading to a discussion of how these theories have been applied, tested and extended in sustainability studies. This helpful and informative guide is ideal for professors and their graduate students. Policy makers, academic researchers and business people will all find this a useful and welcome resource for keeping up with the latest thinking in sustainability.
Foreword Debbie de Lange
1. Writing a Professional Academic Article Review Debbie de Lange
2. An Overview of the Green International Management Literature Debbie de Lange
3. MNC's Social, Ethical and Legal Responsibilities (Corporate Social Responsibility) Overview by Tom Cooper Bobby Banerjee Timo Busch Tom Cooper Daina Mazutis Josephine Stomp
4. NGOs, IGOs, Government and Sustainability in Developing Nations Overview by Natalie Slawinski C. Gopinath Mai Skott Linneberg Natalie Slawinski Susan Young
5. Environmental Innovation and Talent Subfield Overview by Claire Simmers Amanda Bullough Mary Finney Dean Hennessy Laurie Ingraham Olga Voronina Hawn
6. Academic Theory Overview by Dan V. Caprar Jijun Gao Elvira Haezendonck Jonatan Pinkse Svenja Tams
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985