+44 1803 865913
This book is part of the Sabkha Ecosystems series. The series is designed to provide information on sabkha ecosystems of different regions. It will add to the collective knowledge available about saline ecosystems and also focuses on the African region on which only limited information is currently available.
1. Sabkha Regions of Tropical East Africa
2. A Review of Fauna & Flora Associated with Coastal & Inland Saline Flats from Namibia - With Special Reference to the Etosha Pan
3. Introducing the Namib Desert Playas
4. Quantitative Eolian Transport of Evaporite Salts from the Makgadikgadi Depression (Ntwetwe and Sua Pans) in Northeastern Botswana: Implications for Regional Ground-Water Quality
5. Palaeo-Ecological Aspects of Farafra Oasis (Egypt) during the Mid-Neolithic Period (7130-6190 Bp): A Multivariate Analysis
6. Halophytic Plant Diversity of the Sudanese Red Sea Salt Marsh
7. A General Assessment of Marine Turtle Nesting Activity on the Libyan Saline Coast
8. Current Challenges and Future Opportunities for a Sustainable Utilization of Halophytes
9. The Salt Marsh (Sabkha) in the Western Part of Libya
10. Biomass Production and Nutrient Uptake by Plant Associations in Ungrazed Areas Edging a Sabkha
11. Potential Role of Sabkhas in Egypt; An Overview
12. Halophyte Plant Diversity, Coastal Habitat Types and their Conservation Status in Cyprus
13. Salt-Affected Soils and their Native Vegetation in Hungary;
14. Halophytes in the Republic of Macedonia
15. Low-Cost Mapping of Sabkha-Ecosystems using Satellite Imagery: An Example from SE Qatar.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985