+44 1803 865913
SpringerBriefs present concise summaries of cutting-edge research and practical applications across a wide spectrum of fields. Featuring compact volumes of 50 to 125 pages, the series covers a range of content from professional to academic. Typical topics might include:
- A timely report of state-of-the art analytical techniques
- A bridge between new research results, as published in journal articles, and a contextual literature review
- A snapshot of a hot or emerging topic
- An in-depth case study or clinical example
- A presentation of core concepts that students must understand in order to make independent contributions
Forthcoming volumes in this series will be added to this page as soon as we become aware of them.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about setting up a standing order, or if you would like to be notified when we add new volumes.