+44 1803 865913
The "Thrive in Bioscience" revision guides are written to help students achieve exam success in all core areas of bioscience. Each title encourages the reader to follow four steps to maximise their learning, with features to support this process.
Step One: Review the facts
The revision guides are designed to help learning be quick and effective:
- Information is set out in bullet points, making it easy to digest.
- Clear, uncluttered illustrations illuminate what is said in the text.
- Key concept panels summarise the essential learning points.
Step 2: Check your understanding
Readers are encouraged to:
- Complete the questions at the end of chapters and online multiple-choice questions to reinforce their learning.
- Use the flashcard app to master the essential terms and phrases.
Step 3: Take note of extra advice
Revision tips, and hints for getting those precious extra marks in exams, are presented throughout.
Step 4: Go the extra mile
Readers can explore the suggestions for further reading to take their understanding one step further.
Each title in the series is tailored to maximise understanding and achievement, to ensure that the reader really can thrive in their studies. They are the perfect course companions for any bioscience degree. Each title in the series is accompanied by the following digital resources:
- A flashcard glossary app, enabling the user to test their understanding of key terminology;
- A bank of interactive MCQs, giving users a hands-on way to check they have fully understood the concepts presented.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Forthcoming volumes in this series will be added to this page as soon as we become aware of them.
Please contact email@example.com about setting up a standing order, or if you would like to be notified when we add new volumes.