+44 1803 865913
Series: cSUR-UT Series: Library for Sustainable Urban Regeneration Volume: 5
By: Yukio Sadahiro(Editor)
180 pages, 103 b/w illustrations
Spatial Data Infrastructure for Urban Regeneration considers the use of spatial data infrastructure in both the study and practice of urban regeneration. Topics range from the development of spatial data infrastructure to its application to urban regeneration studies, so that readers can grasp the whole process of urban regeneration with that infrastructure. Undergraduate and graduate students of city planning, geography, urban economics, and architecture will benefit from reading Spatial Data Infrastructure for Urban Regeneration, even with limited knowledge of or experience in computer science.
Urban planners can obtain practical information about the application of spatial data infrastructure to urban regeneration in various fields, from land-use planning and transportation planning, to disaster management. Topics include state-of-the-art technology for capturing spatial data, visualization of historical spatial data, spatial data of transportation for urban regeneration, management of urban disasters, application of spatial data to the support of human activity and travel behavior, and analysis of human environmental behavior using spatial data infrastructure.
1. Urban and Regional Information Infrastructure ...1 Yasushi Asami
2. New Urban Information Infrastructure: 3-D and Dynamic Information ...15 Ryosuke Shibasaki
3. Monitoring of Urban Infrastructure and Environment by Use of Remote Sensing ...41 Yoshifumi Yasuoka
4. Visualization of Historical Data in Tokyo ...53 Yukio Sadahiro, Eihan Shimizu and Takashi Fuse
5. Urban Transport Data Fusion and Advanced Traffic Management for Sustainable Mobility...75 Masao Kuwahara and Shinji Tanaka
6. New Technologies in Urban Regeneration ? Community-Based Urban Planning Support System Enhanced by Urban Vulnerability Assessment Technologies...103 Takaaki Kato
7. Application of Information on Human Activity-Travel Behavior in Urban Space and Time in the Information Age...127 Nobuaki Ohmori
8. The Behavioral Basis of Environmental Design for Human Beings...147 Kazuhiko Nishide
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS never fails to deliver
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985